Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

a request for Canadian data realtime survey Topic Rating:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
RedEagle9
Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 11:01:47 AM

I've got to begin buy telling you, this TC2000 is one very fine product and at an excellent price point. Thank-you! I think it is unmatched in the industry, I've explored other offerings and all have fallen short of the capabilities offered by TC2000. Sadly, I am Canadian and so I cannot open an account and place trades through it. I've been able to really max it out using the PCF coding and by browsing these support files to expand my knowledge of both how to use the product and build specific scans etc. asking questions etc. What a wonderful service! There is only one problem which keeps coming up for me, and that is the unavailability of real time data for Canadian stocks.

Please, please consider adding real time data for Canadian stocks. TSX and TSXV to start with. I am aware of the ridiculous prices charged by the exchanges, the controllers/ suppliers of Canadian data, all Canadians are aware of such. However we have few alternatives. The major brokers are banks and they are removing functionality from their trading platforms for retail customers. I can give specifics, name names etc. but for now I want to make Warden aware of a huge opportunity in the market place. If Canadian real time quotes were available I alone could refer hundreds if not 1000's of potential customers your way.

Please.

1. consider adding an option for Canadian real time quotes.

2. consider filling out some forms and becoming a Canadian registered broker.

3. consider changing the TC2000 software to permit user choices of data suppliers. I know the complexity of this, I coded expert systems. I know the system is likely to run slower, etc. It's just a suggestion, consider 1 and 2 first.

4. consider doing a survey.

If you're reading this post and you are interested in Canadian realtime quotes, give it a reco.

Thanks!

Bruce_L
Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 11:04:27 AM

Worden Trainer

Thank you for your suggestion.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
Nunner1
Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 9:53:22 PM

I agree I would refer all my trader coworkers ... we need this in canada.

That post was done in March it is now mid May ... any word Bruce?

Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, May 15, 2017 10:04:44 AM

Worden Trainer

I do not know when or if any particular suggestion might get implemented.

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles
louel
Posted : Sunday, September 9, 2018 10:49:19 AM

As a subscriber to TC2000 for 10+ years it would be great to have real time data for the TSX and TSXV.  what would also be benificial is for Worden to carry listings for all Canadian exchanges even if it was only in 20 minut delayed formatt.    Much Canadian trading is now done on the other exchanges.  The benifet t

• Canada: Aequitas NEO Exchange
  • Canada: Canadian National Stock Exchange (operating as the CSE)
  • Canada: TSX Venture Exchange (Tiers 1 and 2)
  • Canada: Toronto Stock Exchange

The Aequitas exchange offers prefference to NEO traders.   

NEO-L encourages liquidity and levels the playing field for long-term investors by:

• Giving NEO Trader orders priority over high-frequency traders, regardless of which orders hit the market first.
  •  Yes I agree so much coverage in the Canadian markets being overlooked.  We have to resort to other venues even if you are a TC2000 subscriber.     
  •    Thank,    louel

Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 10:36:52 AM

Worden Trainer

Thank you for your suggestion.

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles
nick709
Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 1:31:06 PM

I was just about to make my purchace, then I noticed no option for Canadian Data. I'm sorry but until Canadain data is available I will have to use other software, which is really too bad TC2000 is the best software I've used hands down.

Bruce_L
Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 1:39:10 PM

Worden Trainer

We do carry TSX and TSXV data, but on a delayed basis.

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles
ROCKBALLER
Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 11:43:21 PM

How do you activate the account. I purchased the product but it still says Paper

ROCKBALLER
Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 11:46:15 PM

All documents signed already and showed up approved. Does someone have too actually phsyically view them? Do I need a TC2000 account in order to open it. I would assume it wouldn't let someone buy the product if not located in the US if it won't work outside the US

Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 10:55:59 AM

Worden Trainer

I am not quite sure what you signed up for or exactly which documents you have signed. I cannot answer TC2000 Brokerage related questions as I do not work for TC2000 Brokerage. We do not have any TC2000 Brokerage forums.

TC2000 and TC2000 Brokerage are completely separate products from completely separate companies (under shared ownership). TC2000 Brokerage only recently came into existence, but TC2000 has existed for many, many years as a standalone product.

We have offered TC2000 internationally that entire time. TC2000 Brokerage does not have the ability to serve non-US customers.

We have a 30 day money back guarantee on TC2000 if you were expecting to be able to use TC2000 Brokerage internationally.

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles