Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

v16 (or any version after 12) - huge unannounced step down in service quality... Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
ChrisBellis
Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 9:41:45 AM

Hi

I'm a long time worden TC customer. Yesterday i updated to v16 from v 12 - i have an EOD data package, which in v12 included delayed intraday data. At today's open i find that a much larger 15mins delay has been applied to ALL charts.

Why the drop in service quality? Why when you offer a faster data service for free on your freestockcharts.com site? Does management not see that this is an inslut to your loyal customers who have been with you for many years?

Sincerely

Chris Bellis

StockGuy
Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 9:47:41 AM

Administration

In version 12 we included real time data for trades on the BATS exchange which is about 12% of all market volume. The rest of the data was 15-minute delayed just like in version 16.  The BATS data didn't work well with the new trading features in version 16 and also caused some confusion with scan results for some customers.

We're now offering real-time stock data for $14.99/mo to Gold and Platinum subscribers. This has only been offered to Platinum prior to version 16.

ChrisBellis
Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 9:57:21 AM

Hi StockGuy

Yes BATS. Apologies, I may have overstated the change in service, but i was surprised and unimpressed at today's open.

That's a good offer. I'll consider it.

Thanks

Chris