Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Volume Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
RC-EQUITIES
Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2016 3:50:52 PM

If I want the Average Daily Volume to be >= 300,000 for past 90 days does the drop down Volume button accomplish this or is that only for the current day?

If only for today, i need some help please.

Then my next question is whether its possible to write All Time High is < high today ?

Thankyou in advance...I have had a punch list of items I've been wanting to get finalized and today seems to be that day

Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2016 5:09:22 PM

Worden Trainer

One of the EasyScan Conditions which can be added is called Volume 90-Day. This is the 90-period simple moving average of volume, so adding and setting it to Greater Than 300000.00 would check for the 90 period average volume to be above 300,000 shares.

It would only check for the current 90 period average volume being above 300,000 shares however. If you want to check fo the 90 period average volume being above 300,000 shares for each of the most recent 90 bars, you might want to use the following Condition Formula.

MIN(AVGV90,90) >= 300000

There is a way to check for a stock being at an all time high. 

IPO ALL TIME HIGH

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
busterram
Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2016 8:44:08 PM

Bruce:

Check this http://support.tc2000.com/m/33513/l/347074-personal-criteria-formula-syntax

That is a good documentation but lacks example.

The above explanation you gave for this formula MIN(AVGV90,90) >= 300000 is a good example with explanation to add in that documentation.

So for each function one or two examples with a one line comment will be helpful.

My 2 cents.