Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

16.5950? maybe? Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
tylertfetty
Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2016 8:37:40 PM
Hi Bruce, 

We had been going back and forth about the timeframes and the overlapping functions for Example Goldman Sachs on the daily but, when you switch to the weekly to be very honest it’s an eye sore and very confusing to me on any frame. I’d like to see a new feature that you can type in number of the days when you get the example set on the daily look at the weekly and you have the same problem that I have to deal with because obviously the “team” doesn’t seems to understand my frustration. 
EXAMPLE for the Daily for Goldman Sachs GS
$179.71-$165.63 { Resistance on the daily } 
$150.55-$206.39 { Support on the daily }

tylertfetty
Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2016 8:39:52 PM

and then look at the weekly and you'll see the concept of my point 

Bruce_L
Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:16:14 AM

Worden Trainer

Thank you for your suggestion.

Have you tried putting a check by the Only > x chart setting and setting it to a large value such as 50%?

This option is available at the bottom of the drawing tools in each chart when you select more to expand the drawing tools (but is not visible when the drawing tools are not expanded). It will generally make drawing tools created on short time frames disappear when switching to significantly longer time frames.

The prefered way to having drawing tools only appear in certain time frames would be to have a different chart for each time frame instead of switching between time frames. This would allow you to have different drawing boards selected for each chart (and thus for each time frame) so the drawing tools would only show up in the desired time frames.

Drawing boards manage your chart drawings (7:07)
Scratch boards & drawing tool updates (4:43)

You need to have Include Extra Drawing Boards selected under Tools | System Settings | Charts in order to use the drawing boards feature.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
tylertfetty
Posted : Wednesday, May 4, 2016 8:23:28 PM

I’m not just making “X” I’m doing triangles and the boards works not the best thing in the world! 

tylertfetty
Posted : Saturday, May 7, 2016 3:43:39 PM

A X?