Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Binary options at 60 second intervals Topic Rating:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
Gaja
Posted : Thursday, July 31, 2014 7:15:06 PM

I'm a new at all this and have lost over $800 in trying to "guess" the correct call/put option on my Binary Option site. Is there any chart or video that can help me be more successful with Binary Option trading? Any advice is appreciated.

Bruce_L
Posted : Friday, August 1, 2014 9:23:48 AM

Worden Trainer

We do not have any videos devoted to binary options (in part because we don't carry options data). The trainers can't give setting, interpretation or investment advice. I will move this topic to the Stock and Market Talk forum where other traders are more likely to see it and comment.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
MoreAces
Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2014 2:03:42 PM

i know nothing about binary options, but you are basically guess the direction of the stock over some forward period of time (i hope that time is not 60 seconds later)

if not, then you have to learn how to read a chart and price movement and if you just started at this you are correct you are guessing(flip a coin would be just as effective) and lose money.

if you a doing binary option overnight imho that is super risky as well as so many other factors may effect the market overnight other than the strength or weakness of your stock.

so i guess i would be trying to do that intraday for sure.  You would be better off learning charts and movement and day trading in a paper account until you figure out you successful plan of action and alerts to trades

GOOD LUCK !!

tomson10
Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2014 7:03:00 PM

Sounds like you were slick talked into trading options before you were ready. My advice is to quit listening to these people and start simple with something you understand.

BrennanCalderon
Posted : Saturday, September 27, 2014 3:32:12 AM

I agree with tom, it sounds like you were not aware about things before you have invested in binary trading. Things are not as simple as you think, you need to learn basics of binary options trading first and then move forward to gain profit. Well I know that winning is not certain, but if you do follow the economic market, assets value and data perfectly, your chance might increase to get win in a deal.

brucecj
Posted : Saturday, September 27, 2014 11:24:33 PM

It's online gambling with the house having an edge of about 55%. With short time frames no one can know the direction of movement unless you are a floor trader or someone with special knowledge. Very addicting and dangerous!

blues_49
Posted : Friday, March 6, 2015 1:41:59 PM

anybody tried option trading?  Witch site do you use?  how does it work? You need a software and a broker... how is connect your data and your order with your browser? 

blues_49
Posted : Friday, March 6, 2015 1:43:57 PM

sorry, my last synthax is:  How is connect your data and you order with your BROKER?