Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Draw on all symbols, but only on a particular indicator, not the stock Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
sundaypapertrading
Posted : Thursday, December 12, 2013 2:00:04 PM

Hi there, I am drawing a horizontal line on an RSI indicator for all symbols at 61.8. The RSI is in it's own area below the stock chart. However, it's also drawing that same horizontal line at 61.8 on the stock chart as well.

How do I make the horizontal line only draw on the RSI indicator area and not the stock chart?

Bruce_L
Posted : Thursday, December 12, 2013 2:23:07 PM

Worden Trainer

Instead of using the horizontal line drawing tool for this, I would suggest clicking on the RSI indicator. This should bring up a menu from which you can choose Horizontal Lines... (there is a smal ruler icon to the left of the selection).

You can select Add Line to just that RSI indicator. It will appear on the indicator for all symbols. You can set the value and adjust things like the line pattern, line width and line opacity for each line you add to the indicator.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles