Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

technical analysis Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
tdi
Posted : Saturday, June 16, 2012 6:23:03 PM
Platinum Customer Platinum Customer

Any suggestions on where to get advise from a tech. analyst.. since the trainers here cannot give advice 

fpetry
Posted : Saturday, June 16, 2012 7:28:29 PM

Suggest starting with the consensus Bible of technical analysis,  Technical Analysis of Stock Trends by Edwards and McGee.  Worden guest Tina Logan offers personalized individual TA training, with fees of course.

Jpetesmith
Posted : Saturday, June 16, 2012 11:46:54 PM

With ALL DO RESPECT......... Day in and day out.       My absolute advice.  
Go see Martha Stokes, CMT.       Technitrader.com.......       Don't believe me.  Believe in yourself!!! Her accumulative knowledge is absolute distinct. Mantra her thesis for several days. She has BRAIN. One, ask to  Become her friend,  and  then back  test her notes  on  social.  She has a   relevance to Dark Energy.  Please,  feel  free to google DARK  ENERGY........ Only, after backtesting THEE Best, from Martha STOKES.        A kind woman was encouraginly honest enough to introduce me to DONALD WORDEN through the eyes, and Pure knowledge of Martha Stokes. In question?! What is the backbone of every man........ What is the back bone of our economy.  Think exponetial...... No WORDEN TEAM member will ever DISAGREE.  This is the part where you go back and mantra her thesis for a few days:) I have it as my back ground.      Thanks to the kind enough woman to introduce me to her  inderectly. Want more? Reach me at Jpetesmith@yahoo.com......... What is Fibonacci. Body builder by nurture. lol....... Nah, honestly I rather make a laugh. Don't for get to go over intesity versus extensity.

zoz
Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 10:46:26 AM

QUOTE (tdi)

Any suggestions on where to get advise from a tech. analyst.. since the trainers here cannot give advice 

Oh please don't go see Matha Stokes  she is a C.M.T.   A   C.M.T is a entertainer . I enjoy Matha Stokes Presentations 'They are inspiring But she is locked in to the notation that her custom can be swayed by the allure of a magic natural patternsTo me that approach is not scholarship but showmanship..  ..  

zoz
Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 10:57:55 AM

I placed an order  to encourage my competitor to wipe me out. He fell for it I got wiped out but I maintained my composure. and doubled my losing position. to see if I can get my competitor to alter his intended course..  It takes alot of infrastructure expense to to play the markets professionally as compared to a hobby.  Buying a computer and accumalating a nest egg  for trading ain't going to cut it .My competitor didn't just buy a computer . he developed a network.

Jpetesmith
Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 7:12:42 AM

LMAO, Thanks for the motivation.  

zoz
Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 10:01:52 AM

QUOTE (Jpetesmith)

LMAO, Thanks for the motivation.  

There is no time . you  I mean me I aint got no time to be himming and hawing alls i got time for is to glance at the up and down of the present price bar in relation to the high and low of the previous price bar and the tradestation matrix  use the indicator for long range planning I use the 11 min and 14 to 34 hundred Tick

zoz
Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 10:26:36 AM

My loss got down to 500 dollars and sold at 75 dollars gross profit. you see what I'm talking about?  The guy at the convience store buys five crates of R O C coke Colas at $1.29 cents per bottle and sales them individualy for $1.69 cents , Same thing in trading.

zoz
Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 11:08:00 AM

Yea I'm not sure it seems there are reliable patterns in Evil Bot behavior There might be other people trading to day besides me and Bot. Things are going too predictible.  Or maybe Bot is setting me up for complancy. We'll see . He just gave me 200 dollars he waited for me to come back to tradestation and he waited for my market order to hit. This is alittle strange . I'm used to a mean Evil not a kind Evil

Yea I wanted to stay out of the fray for a while I was waitng for Bill to hit the 1319.00 on the S&P but just for laughs i clicked on the 900 tick bar chart and saw a quirky play a long shot   You know that hot shot trader they write about in that novel of a fictious trader of the Bucket days .  Did he sit around a plot a move. That wasn't my impression.Yea I just took a hundred dollars of that quirky play. Thats good enough for a whim

Looks like I pick the bottom it continued to shoot up and the way I look at it is that 'I've had enough of this so I shorted it then came back over here . I'm not intrested in a bloodbath call me when the diid is done I'll make do when the excitement is over.  I took seventy five off of that one right at a double bottom I donb't like tempting fate two times back to back. You know what I mean?

zoz
Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 11:46:03 AM

I don't know if nEvil Bot has got it all together is Boss Pump and Dump O';Neil said last night this is going to oblivian and here we are stuck up here at 1324.00. Obviously he's challenging me to a match he constructed  a box on the 900 tick  so i better get over there to see if i can lend him a hand Time is 11:25 the 22ed of june

Yea he is constructing a head and shoulders pattern on the 900 tick chart but he needs some one to take it up to form a more robust shoulder so I volunteered on the 7min chart he was printing a fakeout on a roll over pattern.  So what the heck we will see if I made the right move or not.

He handed me 225 dollars on a silver platter and waited for me to hit sell . and I hit buy instead. I gross maybe 200 dollars . I bet that insulted him .  Hey Bill I'm Sorry>

Well I'm ahead for the second time today .  Well what happened inbetween?   Don't ask

Trading Bot brought the right shoulder up too far.  He knows i over here posting if figured he could wait on me I wait on him with nothing happening for hours a day.

Hey Bot . I got to go I'll leave you with two shorted contracts to play around with then I might get back here at 2 or 2 thirty