Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Where is Stochastics video Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
whatislovebaby
Posted : Sunday, December 21, 2008 1:10:16 AM

Hi there, I am new, and I am trying to find videos on Stochastics indicator....I haven't found one, have any trainers done a video on how to use this indicator? If so, could you please kindly provide me a link. I went to search for it, NOTHING shows up...or I just don't know how to navigator my way around this place.

I want to join...but am looking around first.

Thanks for all your help guys! Good day!

Tal_E
Posted : Sunday, December 21, 2008 7:59:08 PM

Worden Trainer

whatislovebaby,

This will get you started.

Understanding Stochastics
Stochastics PCF Templates
Sorting with Stochastics
If you are new to TeleChart READ THIS FIRST!

Thanks for your post!

Tal_E
whatislovebaby
Posted : Monday, December 22, 2008 12:57:42 AM
Thank you so much for your respond. Now I have other questions. Since I am new...I was wondering during live trading hour....does stochastics give live update on the minute? Is it possible to have multiple Stochastics charts in 1, 5, 10, 15, 60 time frame? Or this program does not do that....cuz maybe it only give reading at the end of the day? Does it collect data at the end of the day?

Thanks you very much for your help...I will go and read the links now.
whatislovebaby
Posted : Monday, December 22, 2008 2:55:42 AM
Is there a way for us to view Canadian stocks? Seems like I can't do it...for example...I want to see BMO.TO in the TSX exchange...don't know how to do it. I could view BMO in NYSE but not the Toronto Stock Exchange. I got most of my money in CAD dollars and not USD lol So hope I can trade Canadian stocks...

Thanks for reading
Tal_E
Posted : Monday, December 22, 2008 11:50:54 AM

Worden Trainer

whatislovebaby,

Checkout our StockFinder platform.  It has exactly what you are looking for.  I recommend viewing the Quick Start card and the Quick Tip videos (click the tips to start a video).  Canadian data is available in StockFinder as well.  We offer a 30-Day Free Trial for StockFinder that will allow you to evaluate the software.  Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks for your post!

Tal_E