Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Is ask a trainer available today? Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
cpolaritz
Posted : Monday, May 19, 2008 1:39:39 PM
I am using TC2000 in a daily chart  and am trying to create a pivot table calculation regarding the past days H L and C while in real time mode. I need to know while in Real Time mode today what is yesterdays H, L, and C?  Is yesterdays high, H or H1 and yesterdays low, L or L1 when in real time mode today?   Thanks.
Posted : Monday, May 19, 2008 1:50:36 PM
Platinum Customer Platinum Customer

PCFs only work on Daily data.  Until you get the first delayed data for the new market day (by updating Databank after 9:50am ET), C = the previous day's close.  Once you get that first update, C1 = yesterday's close.
cpolaritz
Posted : Monday, May 19, 2008 1:55:03 PM
Does the delayed data rule apply to me as a Platinum User?  My quotes are not delayed.  Can I update at 9:31AM and have the calcultions set as H1, L1, C1 for yesterday?
StockGuy
Posted : Monday, May 19, 2008 2:15:20 PM

Administration

If you update the Databank prior to market open, then H, L and C will return the high, low and close of the previous trading day.  They will continue to do so until you update some time after 9:50am ET.  After that, a Databank update will get delayed data for the current market day so H1, L1 and C1 would return data for the previous day. 

The delayed data and real-time data are two separate feeds.