Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Incorrect data for NAS COMP INDEX - Last week Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
surfer94131
Posted : Monday, April 28, 2008 4:51:45 PM
Platinum Customer Platinum Customer

Sorry if I am asking a question that has been asked, tell me and I will go look for it.

It seems that some of the data from last week's NASDAQ downloaded incorrectly, and I need to fix it. 
What is the best way to edit the data of a specific stock/index. Is there a procedure to use?

I think the High for last Friday was doubled, it is showing as 4465.54. Would be nice, but its messing up my pretty charts, how can I fix it?

thanks for the help, as always.

Surfer94131
Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, April 29, 2008 11:02:04 AM

Worden Trainer

I'm not showing this for price for COMPQX in either TeleChart or Blocks (if you mean a different symbol when indicating the Nasdaq, please let me know what it is so we can take a look).

It is possible that there was a bad data point when you most recently downloaded the data and that it was fixed between then and when I updated. If so, doing another update should resolve the issue.

I do not know of a way to adjust the data on your own. The data needs to be adjusted by the data department on our end.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
surfer94131
Posted : Tuesday, April 29, 2008 11:56:04 AM
Platinum Customer Platinum Customer

Bruce hi

It is Telecharts, and the COMPQX is the one that I am refering to. It shows a value for yesterday of 4465.54 as the close, with an increase of 2042.61 and in % that reads 84.30%

If deleting some of the data, and then updating will resolve it, I am fine with that. The distortion needs to be fixed, please.

Thanks

Surfer94131
Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, April 29, 2008 12:02:53 PM

Worden Trainer

Have you tried another doing another update? Select Databank | Update Via Internet | Update. If that does not resolve the issue, please contact technical support.

All e-mail communication sent to support@worden.com during business hours (Monday through Friday 9AM-11PM and Saturday and Sunday 9AM-3PM ET) should be answered within 20 minutes of arrival.

For an even quicker response to tech support questions, we recommend calling our voice line at (919) 408-0542 (there is no phone support on Sundays, some Market Holidays or after 9PM ET on weekdays).

You can also contact us using Live Chat Support during business hours.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles