Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

wlk on Bonanza template Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
moakhavi
Posted : Friday, January 11, 2008 2:07:22 PM
Apsll
How do you read this on your template. Volume is definitely pickin up, Money stream is not there yet, but it will probably be after todays' price and volume action.
Thanks Moe
Apsll
Posted : Friday, January 11, 2008 3:09:36 PM

Moe, Bonanza bottom is more of a trend following system so I will give you my opinion using my favorite trend following indicator Stochastic. In my chart you will see that although there has been moments of accumulation highlighted in pink, the trend is still moving down. This could be the start of a bottom but one never knows. Stochastic is still in the bottom region (below 20).

Look to BLDP for a good example of a Bonanza Bottom about ready to bloom (IMO). WLK kind of looks like BLDP did back in June of 2007 Scroll back to that time frame and zoom in (BLDP) watch the action with BOP, Volume and Stochastic as you scroll foward one day at a time. When you see this happen with WLK we will trade it together.

All just one mans opinion..

Apsll