Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

JOE Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
moakhavi
Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2007 12:34:37 PM
This is  a buy on many time frame with TOBYDAD profile. What do you think?
Thanks. Moe
Apsll
Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2007 5:21:19 PM

Hi Moe, this one looks better than TZOO. (IMO) but you migh have to wait for another oppertunity to enter. It looks like price is either going to bounce or consolidate at the current level..
tobydad
Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2007 6:42:20 PM

I need to explain; the tobydad profile (someone else's name for it...I never named it....that would be, at best, presumptuous) would have set an entry at $28.59 on 12/17.   So you would have been at a 15% profit at this point.  
It's the pattern, the support from the LR30 and lbb20 coupled with TSV26 moving up and staying in the upper 1/2 of the bb13 while heading toward the 0 line.  

At the same time, I agree with apsll, it does look like you're about to get some consolidation, probably back to the $28-29 range.  I'd wait for then to enter.  

A key indicator at the moment is that today's candle became completely detached from the ubb20 after a good run up.  Look for lower prices for a few days.  

all the best

moakhavi
Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2007 7:40:23 PM
Thank you both. I believe Hohandy named it. Eveytime you share I find that i still need to learn a lot.
Moe
moakhavi
Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2007 1:47:28 AM
Apsll, Please check this out on your Bonnanza template again. I believe it has more upside potential.
Also PEET looks good.
Thanks.Moe
tobydad
Posted : Monday, December 31, 2007 7:09:18 PM

Wow! Looking nice, mo.  What does everyone think, next stop around $40 or so? 
moakhavi
Posted : Monday, December 31, 2007 10:24:41 PM
Tobydad ,Happy new year
This stock is fundamentally sound, I have traded this many times since 2003, but I missed it this time. I have been waiting for pullback , but it's not happenning.What would you do in this situation.I don't want to chase, but at the same time i don't want to miss another leg up.
Thanks,Moe
tobydad
Posted : Tuesday, January 1, 2008 10:37:20 PM

Moe;
Sorry, didn't see your question; I would wait on this one for now.  I don't see the candlestick getting much support, I suspect it might pull back some.  Either way, I'd like it to declare its next direction. 
Apsll
Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2008 10:38:03 AM

"Apsll, Please check this out on your Bonnanza template again. I believe it has more upside potential. Also PEET looks good.
Thanks.Moe"

Sorry that I did not get back to you sooner Moe, but I had some holliday obligations that kept me busy. I agree that   JOE   is building a very nice bottom formation here and has clearly surpassed the above mentioned resistance. The next test will be the July/August consolidation level. My vission of a Bonanza Bottom formation would last a little longer than this one, but this is a clear example of how one should behave. (IMO) you have a winner hear. Price is going for its third attempt to break free from the bottom and I believe that if not this time then the next one for sure. I will be in this one with you around $40.00
moakhavi
Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2008 10:50:53 AM
Thanks . Your analysis w/ charts are truely appreciated.Moe