Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

NGEN Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
awtonomus
Posted : Friday, January 7, 2005 6:35:32 PM
What are your views on the technical strength for NGEN
Doug_H
Posted : Friday, January 7, 2005 6:38:58 PM

Worden Trainer

awtonomus:

The trainers here in the Ask A Trainer forum do not give trading advice or opinions about the market or on individual stocks. I am going to move this topic to the Stock and Market Talk forum where you're likely to get input from a number of well-informed TeleChart users and forum guests.

- Doug
Teaching Online!
ICanSee4Miles
Posted : Saturday, January 8, 2005 11:05:44 AM
It is not really talking to me, although I like the all the BOP. TSV not bad on 2 and 3 day chart. Support is at $5.90ish after that next level is $4..... not to ssay it is headed that way. I think the best bet is to pull up a chair for a couple days and see what it brings
awtonomus
Posted : Saturday, January 8, 2005 12:11:29 PM
ICanSee4Miles, Thank you for your thoughts..........
trader1
Posted : Saturday, January 8, 2005 3:22:24 PM
NGEN has activated a daily Head & Shoulders sell signal as of 4 days ago and is in a short term downtrend. I would pass for now.
awtonomus
Posted : Saturday, January 8, 2005 4:34:36 PM
Thank you for your time trader1-
ICanSee4Miles
Posted : Monday, January 10, 2005 8:27:45 PM
I do not see a head and shoulders formation??
gasminder
Posted : Monday, January 10, 2005 9:54:50 PM
I don't think that's a very clear H&S either. I don't see the short term downtrend although everybody has a different definition of short-term and I do see a pullback/consolidation. Still well above the rising 50D and nice MS and BOP support in this pullback. TSV is negative but not terribly so. I'm a little leary of the volatility though so I'd personally avoid it just because it looks like a stock that's tough to predict technically (lots of gaps, lots of big one-day moves, tough to trade on an end-of-day basis).
leebcg
Posted : Thursday, January 13, 2005 11:40:52 AM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

I see where it came out of a base that lasted about 3.5 months. When it broke out, it went on to do what I’ve come to expect from a move like this. That is: “Smart Money” selling accumulated holdings on the way up, and dumping the rest near the top that shows up on the chart as high volume days. After this: spread got smaller and volume contracted before the move down started. A feeble attempt was made for a new high, but was not enough volume to take out the previous high. Now it began to move lower but not on heavy volume. This tells me to wait for a bottom to form and would like to see a Washout day before the bottom.