Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

today my ScotradeELITE whent down Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
raymond2168
Posted : Thursday, March 23, 2006 12:53:31 PM
Does anyone have ScotradeELITE?? Does it work today??? have too go too there site on the net ...Took about a hour too get in today on the net
Bucket_Shop
Posted : Friday, March 24, 2006 1:58:19 AM

Ray,
Mine froze up today just before the midday duldrums too. And their slogan goes "We get the job done" !
Ah well, kept me from selling too soon today and taught me a lesson in trading patients.
BigBlock
Posted : Friday, March 24, 2006 10:42:12 AM
You guys are in the wrong place. Are you traders? I advice if you trade often and depend on system reliability to take your money somewhere else where it can grow, instead of getting roasted by system failures and outdated tools.
Ameritrade and MB trading are good choices. Cybertrader is also an excellent choice.
good luck
raymond2168
Posted : Friday, March 24, 2006 12:11:40 PM
this was the frist time this happenn and gess what my internet when down about 10 mintes before the bell .Going to get a back up on that.I still could trade had too this go on the net.I do like md its cheaper. scotttrade been good this was the 2 time in year or 2