Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Two questions on toolbar display Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
BryanSum
Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 1:05:45 AM

I created a vol  % change vs the 50-day average of volume as an indicator. I'm trying to add it to the toolbar, but it seems to only reflect today's change and not the day I'm selecting the crosshair over (to I wish for each day to change in the toolbar box just like OHLC and price % change). I understand that that's because I'm using C in the formula, but is it possible to have a formula to reflect the day I'm selecting? Thanks.

Next question would be on a different default daily chart to show up when I select a different watchlist. This is concerning the T2 MArket indicators - I'd like another daily chart that I've saved in my chart list to show up instead of my default candlestick chart. Is it possible to program this too?

Thank you.

Bruce_L
Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 10:31:20 AM

Worden Trainer

There isn't a way to add a formula to the toolbar which is going to change when you scroll. You can use the pointer mode data box to display the value of indicators at past points on the chart however.

It isn't possible to make it so a specific chart shows up when you choose a specific WatchList. What you could do is have a different layout tab specifically for that WatchList if you want (so you would switch tabs to choose that WatchList instead of just changing the WatchList in the existing layout).

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
BryanSum
Posted : Thursday, March 7, 2019 10:25:53 PM

Okay thank you.

BryanSum
Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 5:01:15 AM

Sorry, one additional question. In the toolbar there's the ability to add a suffix and prefix. I'm not able to find a formula or a syntax that allows for this in conditions/formula - is this possible?

Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 10:43:47 AM

Worden Trainer

No, there isn't any syntax available to do this in condition and indicator formulas. The results of formulas are currently either just true/false for conditions or a numeric value for indicators.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles