Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Penny Droppers Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
QuickFingersLuc
Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2018 9:17:38 AM

Bruce, 

Thank you for all your help lately with PCFs.. I have been testing out TC2000, planning to make a switch from my current scanning software to TC2000.. 

This is a scan I currently use everyday, I call this Penny Droppers, can you help me write the PCF please:

-Current price under $1

-Days Volume over 100

-Current price has dropped 18% or more compaired to yesterdays close

-Results only stay on scanner for 1 min (on the other software scanner that I use, this condition is uneccesary because the results are can be sorted by time in scan, so every time a stock meets the conditions it ends up at the top of the list with a time stamp.. Since TC2000 does not have this "time in scan" colum, so I need a way to see new stocks as they are found and not have a massive list with new stocks just appearing somewhere in the list.. Either all new stocks are displayed at the top, or results have to expire from list in a minute or two, so new ones can be noticed when they appear)

Thanks again,

Luc

StockGuy
Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2018 10:11:22 AM

Administration

There's not currently a way to do that in TC2000. All symbols that pass will show up in the scan regardless of what time they passed the condition.