Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

EPS % change comparison Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
alancorp
Posted : Thursday, March 16, 2017 7:49:21 PM

Is there a way to create an easy scan that includes a criteria that compares 2 fundamental data points? I'm trying to scan for increasing EPS growth so I want to scan for EPS % Last qtr > EPS % 2 qtr back..etc.

Bruce_L
Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 10:39:25 AM

Worden Trainer

You can add the EPS Latest Qtr indicator to the chart. Then click on it to select Create Scan Condition and create a condition for the EPS Latest Qtr to be moving up. This should allow you to set the move period. You may want to swtch to a quarterly time frame for this.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
btb414
Posted : Saturday, April 22, 2017 4:55:40 PM

On the "morningstar" fundamental screen list, how do I add sales growth as a column? How do I create my own if tc doesn't have one available? It seems like a matter of figuring out these pcf formulas, which is nuts. Isn't there an easier way to add simple "finviz" esque fundamental columns without spending a month scanning for ways to figure out the insanely complex pcf formulas? Is CFROI something I can add in here?

Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, April 24, 2017 1:01:43 PM

Worden Trainer

There really isn't a way to create your own fundamentals other than to apply indicators to those fundamentals. You can't even do it with PCFs because the Personal Criteria Formula Language does not have syntax for referencing the fundamentals. It really isn't something TC2000 is currently designed to do.

So, for Sales Growth, you can either add the built in Sales Growth Rate 5-Yr or add Sales 1-Yr, add a Rate of Change Percent Indicator to the chart and change the Data Source of the ROC% indicator to use Sales 1-Yr.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles