Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

I live in Rhode Island you like to meet people Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
855MRZILLA
Posted : Sunday, December 4, 2016 7:34:55 PM

I live in Rhode Island you like to meet people out here that used to tc2000  exchange some ideas and go from there so if your interested hit me up with a message

855MRZILLA
Posted : Friday, December 30, 2016 1:37:11 PM

Hey how's everybody doing today just lunch my first trade group with everyone that has TC 2000 was a wonderful time we really had a good time  still working out the bugs with everything else but like I said practice makes perfect alright thank you

855MRZILLA
Posted : Monday, January 2, 2017 2:16:26 PM

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday today today is the New Year 2017 let's start it off in a good year let's rally together and what's funny is we got all these people with tc2000 let's get a group together one weekend just before the Market opens up and go to some skin ideas so I'm going to watch this in 2017 I'm going to take the ball and run with it make a home run behind me alright thank you everyone had a wonderful holiday