Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Data problem with TC2000 V12.6 Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
MichaelR
Posted : Friday, February 12, 2016 8:20:40 PM
Platinum Customer Platinum Customer

The industry symbol iX2410 has a serious data problem showing a huge change on Wed. 2/10/16 and then consisent prices on Thursday and Friday.  Hopefully you can correct this quickly.

busterram
Posted : Friday, February 12, 2016 11:06:38 PM

I have seen tons of data issues with tc2000. I will put a seperate post soon.

I have emailed support tons of screenshots. The common ones are wierd spikes in the data and it gets fixed after 10 mins or so. The odd one is you see that a bar closed red (as in close < open). 15 mins later that bar that closed 15 mins before magically becomes green. tc2000 goes and modifies the old bars, That is extremely bad. Imagine you took a short based on the red bar close. You unnecessarily  took a loss because of bad data from tc2000. The thrid one is not very common as the others where one bar overlaps with the other bars.

I have reported all these data issues many times with tons of screenshots. Hope they get their act together fast. Soon I will be posting all these in a public forum so people are warned so they have a backup feed while trading using tc2000 as tc2000 by itself has a buggy data feed.

I wish we could go back and change the trades we took based on tc2000 incorrect bars the way tc2000 goes back and fixes their bars. What a shame. 

MichaelR
Posted : Friday, February 19, 2016 8:29:35 PM
Platinum Customer Platinum Customer

Well the data issue with iX2410 isn't resolved and now this mistake is likely an embarassment for your boss Peter Worden.  In this week's Friday Worden report he referenced that the SX110 Technology sector was the week's best performer.  Since iX2410 is an industry component for SX110 it would seem that this statement could well be an error.

I again request that Worden correct the data issue.

A word of advice, it's not good to embarass the boss.