Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

nasdaq 100 Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
minidriver
Posted : Thursday, January 29, 2015 9:26:20 PM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

why is it when I compare the list of stocks on the NASDAQ 100 component stocks on TC2000 version 7 to the list of stocks on the NASDAQ 100 website, TC2000 is missing AAL, CMCSK, EA, LRCX, LBTYK, QVCA, LVNTA, and FOX and it lists EXPE, FFIV, and MXIM?

Bruce_L
Posted : Friday, January 30, 2015 9:47:52 AM

Worden Trainer

I have all of the first seven stocks you listed and none of the last three stocks you listed in my Nasdaq 100 Component Stocks WatchList in TC2000 version 7 (same in 12.4 for that matter).

My first guess would be that you have a Personal WatchList which was created as a copy of the Nasdaq 100 Component Stocks WatchLists at some point. If this is not the case, then please contact technical support.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
minidriver
Posted : Saturday, January 31, 2015 3:04:18 PM

I chatted with tech support on Saturday at 12:21 and they said they were also missing the 8 stocks named above on v 7 and v 12.4.  Why do you have them and not tech support?  They were added to the NASDAQ 100 22DEC14 except for QVCA and LVNTA which I haven't found dates for.

Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, February 2, 2015 1:29:30 PM

Worden Trainer

I don't know why I have them and you and the technical support agent you talked to don't.

Component WatchList changes are sent as part of the update in TC2000 version 7. It is possible that this portion of the update failed for you at some point but did not do so for me. It would also be possible that the Component WatchList changes were availale as part of the update when I did an update but where not when you did an update (maybe the changes got mistakenly removed).

In any case, I can assure you that I do still in fact have (or not have as the case may be) the symols in the Nasdaq 100 in my copy of TC2000 version 7 as I described my Friday post. I have all of the first seven stocks you listed and none of the last three stocks you listed.

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles
minidriver
Posted : Wednesday, February 11, 2015 7:28:18 PM

The chat didn't result in any changes so I left a voicemail today and the problem was corrected soon after.

Bruce_L
Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2015 1:51:43 PM

Worden Trainer

I am happy to read you were able to get the issue resolved.

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles