Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Import / export charts and layouts Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
Telework
Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2014 1:08:58 PM

Is there a way to import and export chart and layout between TC2000 Platinum members?  It thought I read somewhere that this was possible but I don't know how to go about it.

I had a layout that I received from a webinar that had watch lists of all of the S&P 500 component indexes with a couple of charts in the middle. I accidentally deleted the layout and cannot find a way to get it back. I'm pretty sure it is common and many others must have it.

It would be really cool if there was a repository of charts and layouts that Platinum members could access.

Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2014 1:13:02 PM

Worden Trainer

If you select More | Old Items | TCMail | Send Message in TC2000 version 12.4, you can choose Add under Attachments to include a Chart, EasyScan or Layout. So anything that is part of a Layout can be sent from your account to another user of TC2000 using this method.

You can also attach Charts, WatchLists, EasyScans and Layouts to shared notes and chat messages to allow other TC2000 users to use them.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles