Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

bogus bars after 4PM intraday charts Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
Gr8Trades
Posted : Sunday, June 1, 2014 12:12:56 PM

I have noticed a bug, for a very long time:

after 4PM, mostly in the weekends, on intraday charts one or two bogus bars appear.

see below. two flat bars after 4PM at 44.81

I have requested this to be fixed many times.

It gets fixed, but then the next weekend it happens again. It messes up my scans.

Why is there no final fix for this?

Again today I emailed a request, however the worden spam filter is rejecting my email.

Can this please be addressed and fixed once and for all?!

Bruce_L
Posted : Wednesday, June 4, 2014 2:36:44 PM

Worden Trainer

If it is a bug in the program, it will probably not be fixed as StockFinder is no longer in active development.

It may be possible that the issue will be resolved if it is something which can be addressed by the data department instead of development. Your email on the issue has been escalated to see if we can figure out why it is happening.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
Gr8Trades
Posted : Sunday, June 8, 2014 12:10:18 PM

I have complained about this several times in the past (with my pthegreat account). Everytime it got fixed, but after a short period, the problem came back.

Thsi week after hours it seemed fine, but now Sunday again the problem is there.

Gr8Trades
Posted : Sunday, July 27, 2014 12:22:18 PM

I have been going back and forth with tech support for some time now. And still the problem hasn't been resolved, and I wonder if it even has been addressed with your developers and/or data department.

I have complained about this for may many months now, and as of now I still haven't received a final answer of what the problem is, and whether it can be fixed or not.

To me, and I'm sure to other traders, that use intraday charts, it is a major issue, not being able to reliably scan and use indicators after hours. Seems to me that this a very basic functionality and for a self respecting stock market charting software provider it should be a priority to provide reliable data at all times, no matter if development has been switched to other programs or not.

I understand that Worden puts priority in development and marketing of new products, but what I don't understand is that virtually no attention is being put towards existing bugs. 

Please get this fixed. It's been way overdue.

Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 1:15:11 PM

Worden Trainer

If it is a bug, it will not be fixed.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
Gr8Trades
Posted : Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:13:11 PM

Thanks Bruce. Guess I'll have to limit my work, and exclude working weekends.

It seems to happen only on weekends, not during weekdays. 

Sometimes a little hard to accept that no work will be done on SF.