Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

hOW CAN i RELOAD THE TC2000 VER 7 WITHOUT LOOSEING ALL OF MY CHART SETTINGS AND PCFS ETC.?? Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
Bobtrader
Posted : Saturday, January 11, 2014 9:07:44 PM

HOW CAN i RELOAD THE TC2000 VER 7 PROGRAM  ("WITHOUT") LOOSEING ALL OF MY CHART SETTINGS AND PCFS ETC.??

fpetry
Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 8:02:19 AM

Go to File, select Backup/Restore TC2000 v7 Files. Select Export. Upload to both options for extra precaution.

Next, when you have removed current v7 from your computer and reinstalled same, go to File, Backup/Restore, select import from Worden Server. Select latest date from popup. Another popup appears, look in middle and select "Import all items from this file."

When this is done you'll notice that v7 will have to be reconfigured or customized on a few items or options.  So before deleting/removing your current v7 you may want to take a screen shot of it, and just refer to it if need be when you're tweaking the "look" that you like.

All of your PCFs, Easy Scans, Watchlists, etc. will be there ready to use.  You might have to readjust your hotkeys for chart templates, but they will be there but maybe not matching hotkeys as previously selected, but that's fast and easy to fix.